Practice Areas of Law at Our Firm
- Property Law: we provide legal services in all areas of buying, selling and leasing of residential property, apartments, agricultural land and commercial property. We also advise in relation to management companies, mortgages and the taxes associated with the buying and selling of property such as Stamp Duty and Capital Gains Tax.
- Wills and Estates: we can provide assistance on the following:
- Drafting wills. This is a very important document as you decide who you want to inherit under your will. It is also vital to address the issue of who will look after your children in the event that something happens to you. As your assets and circumstances change it will be necessary to review and change your will to ensure that it is up to date.
- Administering estates. We can help with those closest to the deceased in dealing with their estate whether there is a will (testate)or no will (intestate).
- Advising on succession and estate planning. We can identify the most tax-efficient way of dealing with the transfer of your assets.
- We also advise in the areas of Enduring Powers of Attorney and Wardship.
- Agricultural Law: we can help with the purchase and sale of farmland, farm leases, voluntary transfers, rights of way, issues with title and succession planning.
- Litigation*: we provide assistance in relation to District, Circuit and High Court matters including but not limited to the following areas:
- Personal Injuries: we have experience in advising those who have suffered an injury caused by car accidents, work-place accidents and public liability accidents from Injuries Board stage to court.
- Defamation: if your name and reputation has come under attack through the publication of a falsehood you may have an action in the area of defamation. We have considerable experience in the area of defending these rights.
- Family Law: we offer legal services in the areas of separation agreements, judicial separation and divorce. Our highly experienced family law department can help you at this emotional time with as little stress as possible.
- We can also assist with licensing applications, road traffic offences, employment law and land and probate disputes.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.